The Museum of Flying is closely monitoring the global outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The health of our staff, volunteers, guests, and community is a top priority for the Museum of Flying and we are taking appropriate action by continuing our high standards of cleanliness and following the preventive recommendations from state and local health agencies regarding hygiene and sanitation.
- The CDC recommends good personal health habits, including:
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- • Cover your coughs and sneezes with tissue;
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- • Avoid handshaking or hugging; and
- • Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- • Keep proper social distancing approximately at least 6 feet
As of now, federal, state and local health authorities say that the threat of catching this virus in Los Angeles continues to remain low. Based on the current situation, the Museum of Flying will remain open as scheduled and welcome guests.
We will continue to monitor and follow the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Additionally, the Museum of Flying continues to work closely with the CDC and local Government. We advise all guests to follow the CDC’s Everyday Preventive Actions (PDF) and Calif. Dept. of Public Health COVID-19 recommendations to prevent the spread of coronavirus or any other communicable disease.