SPECIAL EVENT PRICING AND FEES
Rental Pricing and Fees:
Call 310-398-2500 ext. 108 for a price quote or email ( usually best ):
Dan Ryan: email@example.com
When leaving a message or making a query by email, please include the date you are interested in, type of event, number of guests, food prep and parking requirements. If you are interested in renting our MaxFlight Simulator, please include that.
1. The Museum can accommodate up to 350 guests for a formal seated dining function.
2. The Museum can accommodate up to 600 guests for a reception style event.
3. The Museum can accommodate more than 1,000 guests for a reception style event as an indoor/outdoor function or by using tenting.
City of Santa Monica Fees, Permits, and Other Costs
1. Special Event Permit Application Fee $527 (for all events of 150 persons or more).
2. Parking Lot Rentals $400 for 3050 Airport Avenue (135 spaces just west of the Museum).
3. Directional Parking Attendants $400 (2) (City requirement through Chuck’s Parking). Additional parking lot rentals based on availability for an additional rental fee.
4. Any and all additional City of Santa Monica fees or costs are the responsibility of the client.
Other Examples where additional fees may be required
1. Some larger events of several hundred persons may require a Fire Safety Officer from the Santa Monica Fire Department estimated at $700.
2. In some cases, a police presence may be required at an additional cost to the client based on the number of Officers that may be ordered by the Santa Monica Police.
3. Use of Propane or a Generator will require a Fire Safety Officer.